Monday, July 14, 2008

The Bebster is Down but not Out!

Hi my fellow Wires! I hope you are all have a wonderful summer. I have been great playing with Casey, until now. I must have eaten something that just won't, well, pass I guess. Mommy was away all week, something about a doctorate, but daddy decided working sucks and stayed home with us dogs. Its was great. We played and played, daddy even brought Eli over some play time. Eli is a big beautiful pitbull that loves Casey and I.

So as the week comes to an end I started feeling yucky. Daddy noticed right away, but decided to see if it would fix itself. After a couple of days mommy came home and we went to the vet. I wasn't feeling very well at all. Mommy and Daddy came to visit me after a few hours of an IV, whatever that is. I feel much better, but I have to stay here overnight. Over and out from the Bebster!

2 comments:

Gus said...

Oh my...we hope you are feeling a bit better, and that it all works itself out (heheh)

Please keep us posted.


gussie

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Oh Bebe, I hope you're feeling better now. Keep us posted, OK? J x