Saturday, August 18, 2007

Beach Week 07

Hi all! I haven't posted in a while. This is me and Perry socked out. My family and I spent the week at the beach. I had a lot of fun playing with new dogs and sniffing new scents. It was nice not that my mommy and daddy didn't have to go to work, that means more play time.

This Sunday Mercedes, my dog walkers little girl, is having a birthday party for her. I can't wait to meet all the doggies she walks. Sounds like fun.

Weather is supposed to be really good in Philly and the N.E. Get out and romp in the grass my furry friends. Huggs and Kisses!

3 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Have a good weekend at the pawty, Bebe! J x

Daniella said...

Yay you are back. I missed you! Where are the holiday photos????

Agatha and Archie said...

We missed you but glad you had fun!! Love A+A