Monday, July 16, 2007

Manasquan

This past weekend we went to the beach. In Philly and South Jersey it's called The Shore. We go North to a small town called Manasquan, Perry the Poodle lives there with his mommy and daddy. Actually they live in Philly, but spend a lot of time at the beach. This picture is the dog beach. They don't allow us four legged creatures on the people beach. My daddy has taken me to the dog beach a few times. Most dogs are much bigger which doesn't scare me much.

I'll play with anyone. My daddy is nervous about taking me off leash. Most dogs here run free, but not the Bebster. I think he will soon, I just have to prove that I wont run away. I like coming here because of all the different smells. Also everyone is more relaxed. Perry likes to hide his sweet potato treats around the house and I find them all and try to eat them too. Mommy and daddy take them away, they say they make me poop too much.




This is us on our walk to the inlet. Here you can find a lot of people fishing, kids playing and dogs, well being dogs. My mommy and daddy really like this picture.










My daddy took lots of pictures of this loud motorized thing. He really liked it. He says he did not "work" any of these photos. He says he needs more time for that.

We will be coming to the beach again in a few weeks for a whole week. Maybe by then I'll be ready to swim with the big dogs.

8 comments:

Daniella said...

I am very excited Bebe, we are going to the NJ shore on Saturday for 5 days - a place called Town Bank in Cape May county. Mom and me have never heard of the place you go to but it sure sounds cool - where about on the shore is it - maybe we can visit too.

Axel

Gus said...

Oh a beach! It looks lovely and exciting. Hope you get some time off lead soon.

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Problem is if you are off leash at the beach and running around and having fun, well, you forget to come when called!

I LOVE THE BEACH

We go a few times a week!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh you are lucky! In Massachewsetts they kick us off the beach! Don't worry about being off lead,we are never allowed unless it's enclosed because PL1+2 don't trust us( I think they are right, one squirrel and Agatha qould be history!!)Plus it looks like a lovely time with Axel at all. You are one lucky kid!!! Love, Archie+Agatha

Balboa said...

WOW, waht a nice and exciting day,

Welcome to DWB, come over and say hi,

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Headgirl said...

Hi!

Jackson sent me as he knows I'm a softie re WFT's. My first & only sister was a doggy WFT called Judy.
Loved her to bits & treated her like a doll, including dressing her up...
Anyway, welcome to blogland, as a human,my membership if DWB is by default, but I'm a dedicated follower! Do come & say Hi!

Pats & pets to you
Blue

fee said...

hi bebe! nice to meet you! i'm fee and i got in from jackson's page; i'm also party and mango's daughter! i'm very excited to find you and i hope to know more about you soon!

loves,
fee

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Yo Bebe!! Just found your blog; Lacie loves the pink border. That's so cool that you can play with Axel! We live on the other side of PA...the 'Burg. Come and visit our blog; we're newbies at all of this! Squishy hugs and lakie kisses....Scruffy&Lacie