Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sunday Wiry Sunday

Sunday, Wiry, Sunday as Bono would say. Axel and Elliot came over for a romp in the yard today. I must say it was much fun. While the parents discussed worldly things we chased, ran and barked at each other (what else would you expect). Axel is a very stout young Wire. He enjoyed jumping into the water dish as much as chasing Elliot around. He hails from Downtown Philadelphia. He acted as the elder of the bunch. Elliot on the other hand is a puppy. He is extremely playful and likes to bark like I do.

Here we are chasing the little guy Elliot, but he does have a big heart and bark.





Elliot and Bebe show down for the dingo. I stole it from him then he got it back. In the end we both won.
Here is Elliot being himself. He jumped into the Holly bush and started digging a hole. I joined him a few times, but our parents weren't very happy. He got really dirty, thats what we do, right?

After a long afternoon of chasing, jumping, barking and chewing it was time for a cold one. In the end, after a long nap I can say it was a really good day to be a dog, especially a Wire.

4 comments:

Gus said...

You are all so cute together, I wish I could come and play too! Mean muzzer says maybe we will visit DeeSee next year, and then I can see my wirey pals on the East Coast

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hi! Aloha - greetings from the subtropics!

Nice to see another wire blogging. You should join us over at Dogs with blogs and meet dogs from all around the world!

http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Daniella said...

Hey Bebe,
I just tagged you, see my blog. You have to tell us more about your parents/family!!

Ax

Luna "The Scruffy Yacht Dog" said...

Bebe,

You look like you had loads of fun at the wire get together. I am Luna from Long Island. My AKC name is "Lady Luna of Leeward". I ain't know lady though cause I love to play in the dirt with the best of them. Nice to see another wire on the web.

Luna-tic