Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy B-Day Mercedes!

This past Sunday I was invited to Mercede's Birfday party at Bone Appetite. She the the sweet Yorkie with the pretty bows. Mercedes is cared for by Melissa my dog walker, she comes over to play with me a lot.

We had doggie birfday cake, cookies and play time. I met this nice Corkie and a whole bunch of other doggies. We played in the store and I even got my own present from my Daddy.

So Happy Birfday Mercedes, can't wait for our next play date.

5 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Mmmmm, cookies! Hope your pal Mercedes had a very happy birthday. J x

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Asta said...

Hi Bebe,
I've missed you.
it sounds like you've been having a gwand time though. Come visit when you have the time
smoochie kisses
Asta

Wired for Mackie said...

My brother Finnegan goes to camp a few times a week and plays with his Corgi friend Patch. They have a great time together!
BTW, Happy Birfday, Mercedes!

Mackie and Finnegan

Agatha and Archie said...

Looks like a fun party!!!We LOVE cookies! Love A+A