Sunday, April 1, 2007

The Bebster Hits NYC


Its been just over a week in my new home and all is well. My mommy and daddy have to work, which means Melissa comes by and walks me during the day. I like her, she is really friendly and plays with me when mommy and daddy can't. All week I've hear about a trip we were going on to the Big Apple. I didn't know what that meant but is sounded juicy.

Saturday morning came and my worst nightmare, a car ride. I hate the car, but know I have to get used to it. I hear that I'll be going to the beach in the summer and its too far to walk. Anyway, off we drove, it took forever. Next thing I knew I was surrounded by cars, people and buildings. We went into a building, took my first ever elevator ride and into an apartment. I don't know how people, let alone dogs live that way, but I met my first real friend, LuLu. We played for hours, chasing each other and stealing each other's toys. Mommy and daddy met little Harrison, daddy's nephew for the first time. I thought I was small!

1 comment:

Daniella said...

BEBE!!!!!
I am so excited to meet another wire in Philly. Yippee. Yes, we simple HAVE to meet. My mom is insisting on it. And she is very persuasive. Please email her at editordan2002 at yahoo. Where in Philly are you? Wow, so you are a former show girl? you look ravishing. We are also probably around the same age. I am two.
I really can't wait to meet you. There is one wiry gal who lives around here but I don't see her much and I heard there were two sisters who frequent another dog park. Have you ever been to the all terrier show, it's every October in Philly and it's fab. I go too.
Mom has much to tell you if you are new to the WFT world - email groups, other friends etc...
So do contact us and welcome to PHilly and to the blogosphere Bebe.

Love and licks,
Axel G