Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tracking Down Bebe's Sickness

**Update**
The vet left us a message yesterday and Bebe does not have Addisons Disease!

Well it happened again.  I got to spend another night in the hospital, this time at the Mathew J Ryan Veterinary Hospital.  Again I wasn't drinking, eating and was very lethargic.  They took xrays of my tummy but did not find any obstructions.  The more we looked the less we found, but our friend suggested that I get tested for Addisons Disease.  Daddy took me to our vet a couple of days later and they ran the tests.  Hopefully we should know more soon.


4 comments:

Daniella said...

Feel better Bebe. I have a friend, a Boxer with Addisons and once they got her on the right meds, she made an excellent recovery and has never looked back. She lives a totally normal life, just takes meds and gets checked periodically.

Axel

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hope you're feeling better Bebe. Please let us know how you're doing... Jx

Asta said...

Bebe
Awe you OK????
I hope youw feeling bettew and have a bootiful holiday season
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Wired for Mackie said...

Happy Holiday's Bebe and Casey!

Your pals, Mackie, Ollie and Finnegan