Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ty Update and My Birthday

What no pictures you ask. Yes no pics. We heard back from Ty's daddy and he is having a hard time giving him up so he plans on keeping him. I think it will be good for the both of them. We said if they ever need anything to give us a call. Anyone know of any Welsh Terriers that are available. Its what my mommy and daddy wanted, so they think its best to focus on them. They sure are cute. We'd like a sweet boy, 1-5 years old to come join our happy family.

Lastly, yesterday was my 2nd birthday. Daddy bought me some new toys, bones and even got a special dinner. Kibble with Turdunken. Yummmy! I even have left overs.

Take Care

5 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hello Bebe, glad to hear that Ty is staying with his new family. I'm sorry I missed your birthday, but it sounds like you had fun! J x

Agatha and Archie said...

Bebe,A welsh Terrier was what PL1+2 were going to get to go with one of us until Archie started crying when they went to go get me Agatha and they got him instead!!(that's where all the trouble started!) The 2 breeds are supposed to be GREAT together!Pl2 wants to know if you got her email and she is glad that all is going well!! Love A+A

Daniella said...

Happy belated birthday Bebe - wow, a chanukah bday girl!! Now we are the same age.
Glad Ty got to stay with his family, maybe it wasn't to be. If I hear of any welsh dudes looking for a home...have you asked Scruffy and Lacie about breeders perhaps?
Ax

Wired for Mackie said...

Hey bebe- Did you just have a birfday? Well happy birfday then!!!
(By the way, a Welshie is what my mom wanted too when she got the call about me...she asked what a WFT was! Oh bother!!)
Good luck in the search for a new brother!!

Hugs, Mackie and Finnegan

William Tell said...

Sorry that Ty can't come to live with you right now, I know how much fun you'd have together. Just look at me and my peeps, Glynn and Cap! It's a three-ring circus around our house. hee hee

We found Glynn on petfinder.com, and awhile back saw some very cute Welshie puppies on that site. Makes your heart melt...

William Tell