Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ty, My Uncle Comes To Visit!

Hi everyone! This is Ty, my real uncle. He lives in South Jersey and is now being cared for his mom's son. We got a call from Christine, our breeder, about a boy who needs a home. See his mommy was old and passed away. Her son can't keep him, so my mommy and daddy are thinking about it. He came over last night for a visit. He is a big boy, not fat, but bigger than I am. We got along pretty well, but will need some time to sort things out. He growelled a little at me, but all I want to do is play. I think we can work things out, so he will come over for a sleep over for a whole weekend! I'll keep all my two and four legged buddies posted on the outcome.

6 comments:

Asta said...

Bebe
I hope you can wowk things out! Youw unkel Ty looks like a gweat wiwy guy! You could maybe ask Agatha and Archie some advice on having two wiwy kids togethew, they used to have some pwoblems and wowked them out.
good luck!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Gus said...

How nice of you to be willing to share with your Uncle. If this doesn't work out, I can ship Teka for a trial run. No return address. Uncles are one thing, nieces are the pitts

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh boy!!!! PL2 sent your Mom an email!! We hope it works!Love A+A

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

How exciting! He looks like a handsome chap. I hope you two can get along! J x

Daniella said...

Ty looks like me Bebe! I do hope it works out so you can have a swell big bro. How old is he? We look forward to meeting him if it works out.
Bebe, please visit my blog, I really need your help.
Thanks,
axel

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

He's from Joisey? Better watch out - he may have mob connections!

Bussie Kissies
Buster